12.01.2008

Welcome Christmas

Last year my favorite Auntie Mo posted a Christmas story every day in December. They really touched me and I looked forward everyday to when I sat down to look at her blog.
It was last year that I decided I would do the same. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brittany!!! It's Cami. (Im signed in under my husband, Brian's name.)Your family is beautiful (and you especially)!!! I just talked to Jessica Gibb yesterday and she told me to check your blog! Your family really is beautiful.

I just had a baby girl (our first child)five months ago. She was premature and was in the NICU for 2 weeks. She weighed 4 pounds 12 oz. We named her Aubrey. I don't know how you do it with 3, but you are my hero!!!

I'm doing well. We live in Orem right now and our shopping for a house in the valley. Brian works for CPS and I am a stay at home mom. I have struggled a lot with Post-Partum (spelling??) Depression and am trying to work through that, but hopefully I will be out of it soon.

Love, Cami Henderson Koralewski

E-mail me sometime at cami_koralewski@yahoo.com.

PS. Remember when we went to your house and made up commercials with all our friends? My favorite was the HOT LIPS Commercial on your hammock with John Wheeler!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin