When You've Got It...
Flaunt it!
and boy do my baby's "got it". So ridiculously cute it is upsurd.
This post is for my brother Jeron in particular. He is currently serving a mission in Chicago and he gets to check our blog on a weekly basis. He says I am his favorite sister because nobody else in my family updates their blog. hmm... I feel some chastisement coming on.I have received a special request for an abundance of pictures featuring exceptionally good looking people. I, of course, am complying.
Love you Jeron, hope you, and other people, enjoy this picture smorgasbord...
of intense cuteness.
Cooper's facial expressions in these first three pictures kill me!
(When he wants a drink, he brings me a cup.)

4 comments:
Cute pictures! Love the update. Love your cutie kiddos.
you are the greatest sis
Very cute pictures. I love the headband on Landon. Watch out. I had a dishwasher broken by kids doing the very same thing. Love you.
I can see that Landon is a future model, great use of Blue Steel
Post a Comment