Criminal Punishment
Today as I was taking Kameryn to school she couldn't get her seat belt on. She said to me:
"Mom, do the cops spank hard as Daddy or do they spank harder?"
I told her I didn't know.
...I've never been spanked by a cop.
Today as I was taking Kameryn to school she couldn't get her seat belt on. She said to me:
Brought to you by
Brandon and Brittany
at
12:06 PM
6 comments:
I love this. So cute! Little kid logic is the best ever and just one of the many perks of being a mom!
That is funny! Good question Kami!
Kami,
Uncle Dave spanks as hard as your Daddy. But just remember that they both love you a whole bunch!
Yeah I'm thinking it's a good thing you've never been spanked by a cop Brit.
Gina would be the one to ask!! He he
I have a friend who's married to a cop. I'll ask her.
Post a Comment