Political Campaign
Cooper: "Kam, who do you like better, me or Landon?"
{pause} and then he looks her right in the eye for emphasis:
"I can draw a dinosaur."
As if that seals the deal.
I mean honestly, wouldn't you pick the person who could draw the dinosaur?
My other favorite Cooper of the day:
Me: "Cooper, go hang up your jacket"
Cooper: "Mom, it's not Christmas anymore!"
...because obviously we don't pick up after ourselves if it's not Christmas.
{pause} and then he looks her right in the eye for emphasis:
"I can draw a dinosaur."
As if that seals the deal.
I mean honestly, wouldn't you pick the person who could draw the dinosaur?
My other favorite Cooper of the day:
Me: "Cooper, go hang up your jacket"
Cooper: "Mom, it's not Christmas anymore!"
...because obviously we don't pick up after ourselves if it's not Christmas.

1 comment:
Thanks for my Cooper fix. He must think that you don't have to be good if Christmas isn't coming.
Post a Comment