Welcome to the Real World.
Please note the following:
- When your children ask if you (they) are going somewhere because you ask them to get dressed out of their pajamas...
- When your son chooses to eat his breakfast directly out of the saucepan instead of out of his bowl on the table...
- When your daughter asks you if you are putting on makeup so daddy will like you...
- When your youngest (who is 18 months) approaches you with the shaving cream and repeatedly attempts to put it on your legs... (hmm, I wonder if someone should shave...)
- When you potty trained son (YAY!) insists on wiping his own bum and you are left wiping unmentionables off the toilet seat everyday...
- When you are going through 3 times as much toilet paper because of a fore mentioned situation...
- When your children think the word poop is funny and so they include it in every one of their knock knock jokes...

2 comments:
HA HA my kids ask me the same thing when I tell them it's time to get dressed. You are a good Mom!
I never questioned your cleanliness and hygiene, however I think Landon may have some doubts/ concerns
Post a Comment